Reddie is a Redis Management Tool.
It makes working with Redis Cluster in a multi node environment a breeze!
Anyone that is developing an application that uses Redis or needs to administrate and monitor Redis will find Reddie useful.
With Reddie, you can:
- View resource usage and statistics across an entire cluster in real-time
- Run automatic health checks to ensure that your cluster is running properly
- Add more nodes to your cluster with no downtime
- Reconfigure an entire cluster at once with configuration persistence
- Monitor entire clusters allowing you to see every command executed in real-time
- Develop Redis- / Redis Cluster-compatible Lua scripts
- and much more!