Reddie will occasionally evaluate health checks on its connected clusters and nodes.
Any issues discovered by Reddie will be displayed when hovering over the status icon.
Re-evaluate the health check
Node health checks
Reddie will evaluate the status of each node and display warnings if:
- Any peers of the node have been marked as failed
- Any of the 16,384 slots of the cluster aren’t currently covered
- The snapshot failed to write to disk
- The append-only file failed to write or rewrite
- The master has no replication slaves
- Replication from a master has failed
- Replication to slaves has failed
Cluster health checks
Reddie will also evaluate the state of the cluster as a whole and display a warning if:
- Any of the members of the cluster disagree on the current slot ownership